IMPORTANT: When your shipment arrives, please open all boxes immediately and inspect all contents. We must be notified of any damages, defects or other problems within 14 days after the invoice date. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization.
Breakage during transit: If the packaging appears damaged on the outside or the contents are damaged, it is important to notify the shipping carrier.We as the shipper will file the claim and send you the replacement in advance right away. A digital photo for proof of damage may be required.Please retain all original shipping labels on the box and all damaged goods/packaging for inspection for the carrier.
Defects and Flaws: We will send you the prepaid return label for defected merchandise.A replacement or credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned good.Should you request for an immediate replacement, we will issue a memo bill along with the shipment.We reserve the right to send invoices for any memo bill used to replace merchandise including shipping cost for any products returned to us, if upon our final inspection it shows that the claim was not a result of factory defect, packing or shipping problems OR if the returned merchandise does not arrive in our warehouse within 2 weeks of the issued return label.
Order Entry or Shopping Mistakes: If you receive the wrong items, we will immediately ship you the correct items along with a prepaid return label for the wrong items.The return items must arrive in our warehouse in good reselling condition and within 2 weeks of the issue date of the return label; otherwise, we will bill you for the replacement merchandise and shipping costs.
IMPORTANT: When your shipment arrives, please open all boxes immediately and inspect all contents. We must be notified of any damages, defects or other problems within 14 days after the invoice date for credit. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization.
• If you ordered the wrong item(s), or wish to cancel the order, you will be responsible for returning the
merchandise at your own expense.
• If you do not place an exchange order for wrong item shipped, including COD refuses; or if you notify us of a return after 14 days of the original invoice date, there will be a restocking fee of 15% of the original value of the invoiced merchandise.
• For defects or damage items, we may issue a prepaid shipping label for further inspection.
• All returned items must be packed in the original gift box with the original packing wrap or sleeve (if any).
• Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned merchandise in original re-selling condition.
• We reserve the right to charge for any missing components including gift box materials.
TOPMOST WORLD Recognition Products are traded through professional engravers, award/trophy/gift retailers, and advertising specialty distributors. To inquire about custom engraved TOPMOST WORLD Recognition Products, please complete and submit the following form on the right. An assigned retail award consultant will contact you shortly.
Topmost World, Inc.
4629 State Street
Montclair, Ca 91763
Fax. 909.590.0665 firstname.lastname@example.org